18 comments
  1. Great outfit idea, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool idea! I am loving those sneakers!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poncho, it's so pretty!

    x Karen
    www.dressinginlabels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit idea! Love how you combined it.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geat Post ;)

    www.moda-eny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection! I love the dress, it's so nice :)

    xoxo Harija ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that scarf, nice post !!
    New post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2016/12/must-ard.html


    Happy weekend!!
    Kanchan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!