28 comments
  1. Very good tops, thank you for sharing:-) Have a lovely weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips!

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice, girl. Thx for sharing with us.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice post :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC FB Twitter G+ and Instagram? Let me know in my blog leaving a comment so I can follow back. Thank you.
    ⊱✿.*☆*.¸✽.*♡*.✿⊰✽⊱✿.*☆*.¸✽¸.*♡*.✿⊰✽✿.*☆*.¸✽¸.*♡*.*☆*.✿⊰
    ✿⊰✽⊱✿ That's Amore Blog ✿⊰✽⊱✿
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Facebook
    ♥ ♥ Twitter
    ♥ Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips dear. I've been lazy lately but i have to work out sson.
    lefashionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awsome tips, it will use me very much since I have a problem that needs physiotherapy and work-out. I am grateful to you for sharing all this. Have a fantastic day!
    https://femeieastazi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    I invite you to my blog, maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a workout newbie so I appreciate all the tips I can get. Thanks for sharing!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome tips! These are really important steps.
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  10. So neat! Thank you for these tips! I love to workout and stretching is so important but hard to know if you stretched all the muscles you need to stretch!
    www.stylnova.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting post
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love doing yoga to stretch out my muscles after a hard workout. It's the best and I really enjoy it.
    Have a happy weekend!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice tips Harija!!! I'm not a really atheltic girl...;-) Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Streching is so improtant and most people don't do it. They only go to Fitness because they want to have the biggest muscles but don't have a plan how to exercise right. That's really sad.
    Nice Blog !

    Lovely Greetings !
    Beautytoni.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ive been feeling extremely lazy these days, i really need to go back to working out.. Great tips dear.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Please let me know on my blog and I will follow back as soon as possible!

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it !, I liked what you teach us your post I always like, clothing is very beautiful, I love

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great post. i just started working out again and I know the importance of stretching. Thank you for sharing these great tips :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great ideas! Would be wonderful to see you in your workout wear too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great foto) thanks for informative post)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!