70 comments
  1. Stunning post! The photos are amazing.

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Prefiro moderno.

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fab dress!!!
    XX
    Chiara - www.shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both versions are so lovely!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I love the way you have worn both styles. If I had to choose it would be the traditional
    Style. I love the flowers in your hair in that pic too.
    Shanel
    http://babblingonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/nars-steven-klien-killer-heels-lipstick.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this look! You look super pretty both ways, although I do love your hair down, there is something so much more glamorous when your hair is down! Love your blog! <3

    The Dazzle Guide

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice!

    Blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    YouTube: goo.gl/wAOESm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the modern twist but the traditional looks beautiful too! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soo happy, you finally decided to post this!!

    http://thatawesomebrowngirl.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely saree I love both the way you styled it but if I have to choose one traditional it would be .
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic
    YouTube Channel : Latest video

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think both the traditional and modern ways are beautiful!!

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so lovely! I like the styling on the left a little better :)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both are beautiful! Pretty photos!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The sari is gorgeous! I love it styled both ways!

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The modern is my favourite version! You look so, so pretty :)

    xoxo Harija ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look very beautiful and elegant! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like them both :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this looks :) you are so beautiful sweetie
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Sari is so beautiful!! I prefer the modern one because it makes you look younger unlike the traditional one! You look flawless!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like both ways. Saris are gorgeous. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both lovely looks!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. u look like a beauty in Sari. Plus the way that gajra looks its wowwww.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look stunning, the sari is beutiful xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like both but the traditional one is better for me. :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // My Own Fairytale

    ReplyDelete
  26. Interesting.. I like the first one a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful traditional look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, I didn't think it'd be hard to style a sari. Like just wrap it around and be on your way. I guess I'm wrong. I'm thinking both ways look great.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I enjoy looking at ethnical fashion and this sari is so pretty! I also love how you've shown a difference between the traditional and modern day looks :)

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. It is a lovely saree. You look very pretty. I can't drape a saree either, I stand like a scarecrow while my mother, or mother in law, or some random aunt drapes it for me!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  32. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look beautiful in this both ways. Though I do love the traditional look!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. It's hard to say because I am actually loving both traditional and modern stylings. So gorgeous!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is absolutely amazing! I’m obsessed. Have an amazing new week. :)

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  36. You look really wonderful in this traditional outfit!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. hehhee love the sari!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful outfit.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. you look great in both. wish you posted this sooner. have a great week.

    xoox,
    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. "Ontem foi embora.Amanhã ainda não veio. Temos somente hoje, comecemos!!!Qualquer ato
    de amor, por menor que seja, é um trabalho pela paz" (Madre Teresa de Calcutá)
    Fico sempre feliz com sua doce presença lá no meu cantinho! Obrigada!

    Um grande abraço querida, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  41. this is beautiful!!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  42. This sari looks stunning on you, prefer the modern way though!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great post, dear! I love these photos.
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/03/perfect-skin-by-avon.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. I can only imagine how difficult it is to wrap a sari. You look lovely.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  45. beautiful in both!

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love both... but definitely like the modern way more! :o) Such a lovely post!! Glad you took some time off for you!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today's Post: Edgy Florals...

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love both ways , but if I had to choose , I'd have to go with traditional.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. You are fabulous ! I really love these photos. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Can I just love both styles?! :)

    Looking pretty and elegant? :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!