40 comments
  1. Wow, amazing sculptures... great job!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear! Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pics...thanks for sharing
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet:)
    __________________________
    www.justynapolska.com
    Fashion&Beauty Expert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful!
    Too bad I don't live in Toronto :(

    Steph xx
    TreatU

    ReplyDelete
  6. icefest! this is so rad! what a fun event to go to!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those sculptures are amazing.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic event
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's outstanding! The Love one is so special and of course I adore the Eifffel tower sculpture. Thanks for sharing, I wish I had seen these in person!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Ice sculpture are a beauty, I've seen a lot of Ice sculpture but never that big size before. Great post dear . xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! It's so beautiful!! I love ice festivals!

    Blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    YouTube: goo.gl/wAOESm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, this is so cool!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ice Ice Baby, too cold, too cold. Oh I am singing an old song, sorry :) These sculptures are amazing. The van is my favorite, reminds me of Scooby Doo, and that LOVE one is here in my city, the real non-melty one :) Great stuff! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my godness it's so beautiful!

    http://caritrini.blogspot.com.es/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Harija!!! So incredible works!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with you, it is very beautiful! I love it!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the sculptures in ghiaccio..che wonder

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your photos are stunning ! Wow , they look magical.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's very beautiful! I love the Eiffel tower

    XO

    C

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a cool art! Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style. I hope you always keep in touch!
    Check my feed too! @qingsstyle
    Yay for my blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are such stunning pictures, thank you for sharing! Love the ice Eiffel Tower!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such beautiful creations! Those sculptors are very talented for sure :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  23. These scupltures are really astonishing :)


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What incredible;e creations. Amazing that they're made from ice.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's amazing the detailed carvings that can be made out of ice. These photos are beautiful!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh wow, so much talent !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's veri good art. i lkie this art! Very good

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post! This pictures are beautiful!
    xx Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your photos are gorgeous ! This Icefest looks wonderful ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice pictures, awesome article, look beautiful to me. I fall in love now. Regard - Blog Tutorial Supporter

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow how cool is this!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for your sharing all together within a best articles and life style. I really love reading it. Regards, True Cambodia Travel

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing photos! This IceFest seems to be really nice :)
    Meet My Lovely World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!