35 comments
  1. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pattern on this dress!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely floral dress!
    I think you're right on these roses... :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Dress Harija...Followed you on Bloglovin and GFC. Sorry not on G+ as I could not find your profile. Have a nice weekend..

    xo
    Epsita | www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flower dress!
    xoxo Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! Also I definitely agree with your teacher's point of view on that quote. A thornless rose reminds me of something that hasn't been looked after and neglected, causing it to become vulnerable...

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, It's hard for me to understand the moral behind that quote actually XD But in my opinion, maybe the things we saw with our eyes "wow It's so perfect, I wish I could be like that" has a bad background behind that everyone didn't know. Maybe? XD

    hey dear, mind to follow each other on blog? let me know<3

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a new story to me but I totally love it and will pass it along when the situation calls for it. To me, especially, it means I can make myself totally safe, totally acceptable for other people, make everyone like me, be popular, if I am willing to go through the pain of burying my self, of hiding what I worry others might like.

    Wonderful outfit shot! Those stockings look so amazing on you. I hope you will share a closer look of your wonderful legs in them. Would be so sexy and exciting ;)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! It reminded me of this song "Every rose has its thorn". :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Imperfect = perfect. Love it!
    Xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, fantastic dress my dear!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The post is fantastic! I love it so much:)
    Have a nice weekend!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute dress :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful dress! Love the story of the thornless rose

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This dress is really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice blog =)
    following each other via gfc and g+?
    start and I'll follow back.
    have a great sunday.
    xoxo

    http://freaky-like-gnui.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your dress! For me it means outside appearance doesn't really tell the true story.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soooo Beautiful Gorgeous:) Love this Look:)
    Thanks for sharing:)
    love Open Kloset
    New post: www.openklosetfashion.blogspot.pt
    I hope you Like:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. very beautiful flowers dress
    new post on my blog, i wait your opinion
    <<< tr3ndygirl fashion blog >>>
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely dress! have a great weekend
    xoxo
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never really thought about it like that!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely blog, followed ya, would love if you could follow back =)

    http://beautorgeousworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree with you about a thornless rose. You look stunning in your floral dress.
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!