32 comments
  1. ;D

    Gosto das duas cores!

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking chic, Harija. Thank you for the lovely comment on my post Dear. Glad you liked it:)
    Happy to follow you and stay in touch. Following you now via G+ and GFC:)
    Have a lovely weekend xoxo

    Epsita | www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!
    __________________
    www.justynapolska.com
    Fashion&Beauty Expert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I'm SO guilty of buying duplicates! Just can't help myself when I like something haha. Love both of these !

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both look nice, should say that I prefer the second one <3

    Melange-Boutique Blog || Instgram

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was a nice. i always did the same especially if i really like the clothes.

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. very chic these top
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    fashion blogger italia
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer the pink lace top even though OI know you once said you are not a huge fan of color pink. You look dashing in both lace tops.
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the purple.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful.You look lovely
    I love the top

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your sense of style! great colors, and great outfits! <3

    xx

    Alix N, @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the fuxia one is the best on you! :)

    Blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    YouTube: goo.gl/wAOESm

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool post! follow on GFC
    http://therunwhy.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the purple on you but both are fab. Heading to newchic now.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The purple is a little better to me but both so nice. And you are so gorgeous and sexy in them, dear. Enjoyed very much ;) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute tops. The pink one is lovely. They both look great on you though.


    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't pick which colour you look better in - but I'm leaning to the purple. Great outfits hun. You look stunning.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i really like the fuxia one!
    can we follow each other ? follow me and ill follow you back!
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the bright pink one :)!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing styles! Love both colors but the pink looks awesome and really pops!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your both tunics, beautiful colors, thanks for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look pretty in both colors x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!