62 comments
  1. I like Loreal

    ______________________________
    www.justynapolska.com
    fashion&makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great tips !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the information. have a nice day:)

    xoxo Eva | www.becausepassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post I have oily skin and your tips are amazing!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    I follow you now on GFC, could you follow me back!
    xoxo, Gloria
    the Glamour Taste
    Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful review.<3 <3
    Have a fabulous day..
    Lots of Love
    Richa
    www.yulookgorgeous.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review and images! Have never heard of this collection by Loreal but will definitely keep a look out - thanks for sharing :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah

    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems a great range of products! I'm curious to try them out
    Have a great day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! XX, Pippi

    www.houseofcb.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heeey Sweetheart!
    I am Brazilian and I was looking for foreign blogs then I found his own, which by the way is beautiful and certainly I'm already following you.
    It makes me a visit there on my blog, I'll love it!
    You are rolling a wonderful giveaway on my blog. We will participate?
    Sucess always!
    XOXO *--*

    www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br
    My Instagram: tamiya343
    My Twitter: @ cat_343

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muy buena selección para la rutina de belleza!
    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look so great! Especially for winter.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there ! Thank you for visiting my blog :) I've been following the blog. # 2241

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know this product but from your review it seems really good. Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice products!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to give it a try
    thank you for your review.
    would you like to follow each other on Google Friend connect and google +?
    let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. They look fantastic! I'll have to look into them!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Loreal products and think they truly deliver what they promise. Great tips. I used to be oily but I seem to have combo skin now and I'm loving it.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post dear!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I m very curioys to try these products.
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I use them and they are very good!

    Kiss ^^

    Laura

    www.AlidiPolvere.it

    ReplyDelete
  24. these products sounds very good
    have an happy day
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  25. Must try ;)

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks like a great product! Will have to give it a try.

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great products.

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've never tried any of these products but they look great!

    catrionaar.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love L'Oréal. They have great products.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Happy weekend
    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete
  30. It will be great for my skin, thanks for sharing
    xoxo

    Catelicious blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great review, I love L'oreal products.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. The product sounds great, it has so many benefits <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really love you :) Happy New Year!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/01/zipper-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for this review! It was very helpful!

    Eva
    The Rococo Style

    ReplyDelete
  35. The perfect products for dry skin !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. L'oreal has great products! It's one of my fav brands :)

    Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this brand!
    Follow for follow ? please let me know in my blog<3
    xoxo
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi dear
    Great post, you made an amazing work with this review
    Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  39. great review!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great post on this! Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style. I hope you always keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you so much Harija, I have an oily skin and I do not moisturize because I thought I was adding more oil but I now see I was doing more damage to my skin. I have learned so much through this post, thank you very much. L'oreal products are amazing and effective.
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for sharing your tips of skincare for different skin types, they will come in handy!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I tried to use it too and it's really fantastic!
    Great review! :D

    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  44. What an amazing review! I absolutely love using L'Oreal products and this looks like an amazing set to have!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  45. absolutely great pieces :) Loreal is my fav skincare :)
    cape outfit

    ReplyDelete
  46. I haven't seen this range yet. All the products sound great.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!