25 comments
  1. Really lovely post dear! Hope you have a fabulous day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful maxi dress! Love both looks!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing maxi dress! Love the pattern, very beautiful! You look amazing :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in that dress!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of the ways you wore this dress, the print is lovely!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you styled the maxi in the second look. The sweater makes this outfit fall-ready.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so hard to say which one I prefer. Without a cardigan or jacket over it I think you will need to wear it the way it is supposed to be worn. If you're going to wear a jacket or cardigan I think backwards works. However, I haven't seen it worn correctly with a jacket or cardigan so it is a tough call. I hope this helps in some way.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This maxi dress is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're different outfits but I prefer the first one. I prefer maxi dresses for summer, I don't feel comfortable with them in fall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a very young fashion blogger but love it ! I do love this post ! I admire your work and want to invite you to VICIRAGE ! http://vicirage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress, combined with the jacket looks great!

    La Flò ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful outfit, I love your dress, you look so pretty, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is stunning in both outfits:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!