32 comments
  1. Nice!


    _________________
    Fashion makeup i
    blog.justynapolska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty here!

    Would you like to follow eachother on G+ and bloglovin? :)
    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit, Harija. You can't go wrong with a black skirt, and the top is lovely. Your long hair is pretty. I have long hair too.

    Enjoy the week.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look, the pencil skirt fits perfect on you!
    kisses...


    Zapatos Rojos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt, and I loved that you paired it with a more casual top. You look gorgeous! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look!
    http://federicaferraro.com/it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ovely post, if u wanna follow each other via GFC let me know on my blog, i always follow back
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a lover of lace skirts! Pretty!

    Melanie - Aetherlily

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look do amazing!
    Love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic look.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I loved your blog and look too, was beautiful combinations of colors, very cool here, I'm following you want to accompany your posts, you can return following me back? Thank you for your visit.
    Kisses ❤

    www.coisasdealisprick.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look lovely in stripes! very cute outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit, I love your necklace :)

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohn dear, you don't have to thank. It's a pleasure as you know <3

    I really love your combo :D Perfect!

    NEW OUTFIT POST | WORTH IT
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the jewel tones! Pretty smile girl!!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great outfit babe. Love the skirt! :)
    Have a nice day, come and visit my blog if you want!
    I´ll be waiting for you :)

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats a very nice skirt... You look great on it.


    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. love it!

    http://www.letterstolucia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. your lace skirt is perfection. Great blog you have, stay inspired!



    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, such a pretty look, love your skirt. *_*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE LOVE AND LOVE that lipstick color on you! It just seals the deal with the entire outfit! GORG!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the lace detail on your skirt!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  23. All such great looks! Love how you styled the skirt 3 different ways. Those are always such fun posts to read :) If you get a second, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest.

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!