53 comments
  1. This is so pretty I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you so much hope your exam goes extremely weel

    ReplyDelete
  3. black and white are shades but love the way you pair each outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. its cool that you create this collages

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty outfit and you did answer my second question how long does it take you to create this posters

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the printed pants and the leather top

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have heard about this store and cant wait to see you review

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt is so cute do you think they have this one for chubby girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. neat post and i think you comment section isn't working
    it's allowing me only reply back to you from twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like you are having a busy week and good luck in school

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love all of them

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck on your midterm

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the black and white trend too

    ReplyDelete
  14. and its part of my work uniform code so i guess i will be on trend this spring

    ReplyDelete
  15. a huge yes to the black and white trend

    ReplyDelete
  16. And its a easy combo. Good Luck on you midterms and Sheinside has some good items going check it out

    ReplyDelete
  17. I entered the giveaway and love your picks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry for commenting again, I just send you an email please reply back

    ReplyDelete
  19. neat pant and love black and white too

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great picks Harija! Black and white is definitely going to be a big trend this season!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great colors! Great post! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! I found your blog surfing the web and I loved it! It's full of interesting tips!
    step by me if you have time, it would be nice to follow each other if you like!
    Tania
    www.glamourmaniacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your blog!! so nice posts!

    I´m your new follower! hope you can have time for visit me and do the same if U like it <3

    have a nice weekend

    www.onyxay.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice blog...following you on GFC and bloglovin' now...
    Waiting for you to follow me back.


    xoxo
    Ankita
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I´m following, thank you for your comment!! kisses
    EL ARMARIO DE UNA SHOPADDICT BY PATRIORO
    http://patrioro.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! Thank you for stopping by! Yes, we can follow each other, you have a great blog! I'm following you now!

    xxx
    Ula(Fasionista-Not)

    http://fashionistanot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love black and white trend
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello gorgeous, thank you for stopping by! Of course I'd love to follow each other, I'm following you via Gfc and hope you'll follow back soon! Let's keep in touch!!love

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you so much for your comment :)

    Yes, I guess we can follow each other ;)

    Also loved your blog, I think I'll become a punctual follower ;D

    Sex and the Country :: Military Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovin the houndstooth skirt!

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely black leather peplum top....Already followed you on GFC and bloglovin........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I always love black and white. This outfit is very good during night out.

    Want to follow each other? Just let me know. Hope we follow each other

    http://iloveeverythingaboutit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. i followed back.. thank you for following.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good luck, my love.

    You look so beautiful.

    Have a great weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loving black and white! Love the leather peplum top and the printed pants!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Absolutely awesome post, sweety.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!