29 comments
  1. I like the animal lover section. I'm a follower.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow Novica on twitter.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wood bangle bracelets.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the turquoise necklace in the 'ladies in my family' section :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Those stunning gift items. I really like the sweater and necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heart bracelet is too adorable! Kisses and have a good day!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful things!
    Thanks for passing by my blog.

    I am following via GF.

    aisthitikisakolouthos@gmail.com
    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. they have really great home decor stuff !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will check Novica website!

    Please vote for me at this
    link for the Grazia contest!You can vote every day…thanks!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sense of style is defenitly something I can relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a folower on GFC as Cat, I had a hard time choosing just one but I fell for this ID:190062 Lapis lazuli waterfall necklace, 'Jaipuri Blue' and my email is cat.tosco@gmail.com
    great giveaway..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice items!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your blog! Follow each other? let me know pretty <3
    Read my blog in ENGLISH, SPANISH and ITALIAN !

    New Post Up!

    Check out my blog:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear, the heart bracelet is so cute! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter me, please!!!
    Samantha Tedesco
    samantha.tedesco@gmail.com
    My fav is the turquoise necklace

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course we can follow each other :)
    Thanks for your visit and comment !



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful things!
    Thanks for passing by my blog.

    I am happy to follow for your blog! I'd be happy friendship!

    http://nadinorth.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  18. radiant natural fiber basket debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. gfc follow debijackson
    debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. email debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the animal lover option on the gift finder and must have misunderstood your options debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. fave item is still the radiant natural fiber basket debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. follow novica on tw as jacksondeb
    debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your blog! I agree with you let's follow each others :)

    http://thepineaplelife.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!