77 comments
  1. We have common new year's resolution just like learning something new, learn from my mistakes, stay positive, eat healthy, financially stable, more blog posts, spend more time with family, inspire others and lastly, be more happy. I can almost relate to your new year's resolution. Hoping for a positive outcome for 2012! We have a year to make things right till then! take care! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Krystal
    http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year Harija! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that's a really cool video for a start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I really like your blog, it's truly inspiring! I have always blogged in Danish, but I just started blogging in english. I hope you will take a look at my blog.
    Amanda, madeindk.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great inspiring resolutions!
    I hope you enjoyed your celebrations welcoming in 2012
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year!!!! I hope all your dreams became true.
    xoxo

    http://besosmulticolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2012 all the best for this year :)
    www.dtripazcorazon.com
    @mousi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year, i wish you the best love this post!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year!! Great post to star with the best of you! Thank you so much for your comment in my blog! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year for you too! :)

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you have a fantastic 2012 dear :)

    Ber.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year :)
    Good to see an Indian. All the best for future endeavors :)
    See you around <3

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 2012 to you!!!smack smack smack * * *

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice video Harija.. congratulations :)
    n don't u have too many resolutions?? :P focus on few :)
    Happy New year to you <3

    Thanks fr ur sweet comment..
    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy new year hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haappy new year! Wish you the best for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a few new year's resolution too! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gr8 post...nice video...
    Happy New Year Dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww I love how you wrote your New Years Resolutions! It looks so cute :) I love making them, I think they actually help me to improve! I hope all your wishes come true!

    Happy New Year from http://ariannesboot.blogspot.com/
    xo -A

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your resolution dear, I'm sure u'll stick with them!! Happy New 2012, let it be one of the most beautiful years for u!
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  21. My best wishes for this new year!
    xoxo
    Faby
    Maybe, we can follow each other?
    www.adreamcalledfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have a VERY happy new year!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much for your sweet comment,so lovely to read. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and New Year.
    Love your resolution list,similar to mine :D
    Wishing you all the best for 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Our new years resolution is pretty similar..very cool post! Happy new year..wishing you all the best this year & beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy New Year, love!! I wish you all the best in 2012. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy New Year! Wish you the best!

    ROWE

    ReplyDelete
  27. Interesting video and looking at your list, i am wondering that how so many of us want the exactly same things :) :)
    Have a great 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy New Year!!! I hope 2012 will be the best year ever for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey darling! Hope you had a great New Year's!! Wishing you the best this new year!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank you for the wishes! all the best for you as well! Happy New Year:)

    An Interesting Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  31. I hope that you will have a great 2012!
    take a look to my photographic work and follow me if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy New Year to! I have to do my Resolution for 2012!! :-)
    xoxo

    BlueDressedDoll

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy new year, My new years resolution is to live life to the fullest & to be open for love :P
    Xx. Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  34. A definite Yes to that resolution list... Happy New Year Harija. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great resolutions -- Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Χρόνια πολλά ευτυχισμένος ο καινούργιος χρόνος με υγεία και χαρά.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I agree with you on almost all :)
    Good way to start this new year!! I should have done the same!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy New Year, I like your blog, I love your writinh and inspirations. Following you now, pls visit my blog,
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. happy new year dear,hope you can reach all your new year's resolutions :D
    X
    http://www.monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you! You too a happy 2012!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  41. No Regrets - I wish I can live my life like that too :) Happy New Year! And yes, I enjoyed reading each of your New Year's Resolution. I hope you'll have a fun time accomplishing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Happy New Year, Doll! Thanks for your comment :D

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy New Year! Very nice video. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. thank you so much also a wonderful new year!
    great blog, i follow you.

    <3 Anja

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I really like your New Year's resolutions!! and your blog is awesome!! I am so jealous of you that you are living in beautiful toronto! Happy new year and greetings from germany

    http://sparkling-stream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Those are great resolutions! :)
    Wish you the best for this year! ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks so much for your lovely comment.
    I wanted to leave a comment on your jar of inspiration post,but for some reason I cant leave a comment until someone else has? Its probably my computer playing up :D
    The jar of inspiration,is a wonderful idea,and as a gift it would be so lovely and personal to recieve or give. Great inspiration x
    Hope your well,and have a lovely weekend.
    Wishing you all the best for 2012 too x

    ReplyDelete
  48. Happy New Year my dear! Thanks for your comment :)

    MaryFashionLove
    Mary
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Happy new year !! much love and luck

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow! what an exhilarating feeling it must be to of come so far after one year finally achieving so much! congrats! I look forward to hopefully experiencing the same feeling too in a years time and going through the rewarding journey of blogging. Thanks so much for stopping by to say hi my blog, yours is very nice and of coarse I'll be following back. Happy New Year!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you for following me back my dear!! I enjoyed this post!!! all the best with youtube!!

    See you soon!
    x
    Nina
    trendsurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Happy new year ,thanks for your comma,
    your blog it so interesting
    i follow you..
    kiss
    follow me
    roxi-fashionboom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Lovely Blog!! Happy New Year and thanks for visiting. Now following!!

    abeautifulmaybe.blogspot.com - follow me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hey doll, LOVE your blog ! Thanks for your sweet comment :) I am now following your blog! feel free to follow back! :)


    Tasha Marie

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi Harija!

    nice post.. happy new year..))

    thanks for your comment on my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi! Thanks for your comment! Yes we can definitely follow each other! Am following you now! Hope you will follow back
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. A little late, but I'd like to wish you all the best for this new year! Make it a great one!

    Love, Sam
    htto://sammthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I LOVE THAT PHOTO AND I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO AND IM NOW FOLLOWING YOU AND AGAIN LOVE THE BLOG PLEASE FOLLOW BACK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!