19 comments
  1. great blog,post! thank u for your comment on my blog, leave a comment on my blog :***

    WWW.CELYNEGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already heard about this brand through another Blogger. I even want to try it more now! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I want to buy a good dryer too,it´s the key for a great hair.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog! To me a hairdryer is very important as I live in a very humid country I think you can only imagine those little fizzy hairs that pop up occasionally! would love to try this one out :)

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool how you're doing a review on this. I am actually going to do one myself in a few weeks. I got mine on the 24th of October. I was very excited to try this product. Now that I've had it for a while, I am loving it. I'm still getting more and more acquainted with it though to do a thorough review. I haven't done one on a hair dryer yet. I'm glad this dryer is working out for you. It is amazing. I really love how it's not noisy. With my old one, I get scared that I might wake up or bother somebody. Hehe...

    I'm glad you liked my fragrance post. I sure will be doing more of them in the near, near future. I am really enjoying perfume and fragrance lately. I just wish more would be affordable though.

    Hope you had a great weekend. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing a good news ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, this is a great review, very thorough

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing...great review!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fabulous,in need of a new one,great review and thank you for the wonderful comment x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this review. I wanna try it now.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a great hair tool!

    thanks for the visit :D
    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a new hair dryer so bad, and I am super happy that you posted this review!


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want a new hair dryer, and that looks just like something that I could use ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful product review. glad you still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never heard for this brand but it looks worth of trying!!
    xoxo
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. whoa, that blow dryer looks amazing!! total salon style at home!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  17. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

    Also visit my site: aveda salon

    ReplyDelete
  18. No doubt HANair dryer is among the top dryers present in the market but somewhere I feel it’s quite high. But if it’s on sale then at that price it is certainly the best hair dryer out there. I already have one dryer else would have purchased it definitely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!