This was literally an early birthday gift for me. Well, Thursday I did a post on a quick peek inside the package and this post will be only my opinion on the HANA Air's Professional Hair Dryer from Misikko.
RETAIL PRICE: $314.99
ON SALE NOW FOR: $194.99
- Ion Technology -- conditions hair and reduces static electricity
- Tourmaline & Titanium Oxide Technology -- natural ions promote healthier hair
- Silver Nanotechnology -- for antibacterial protection
- Scratch Resistant shell w/ black metallico finish adds durability and is easy to clean
- Long-life motor with low noise level
- Gyroscopically (WOW, right? lol) balanced for easy handling
- Fiberglass concentrator
- Italian Design
- Adjustable Heat - 2 Fan Speeds, 3 Heat Settings + Cold Shot
- Ceramic Heater - Infrared Ionic Heat
- Comes w/ a 2-year warranty
- 2300 Watts, Low EMF (makes it Environmentally Safe)
- 12' Extra Long Cord
Overall, for the movement I received the package I officially fell in love with the product - just the package and how it was presented to me were also a reason for my experience of "love at first sight". So, when I opened the box, other than the hair dryer itself the box also included a small white pouch that had extra nail filer and hand sanitizer. It also came with a nozzle. The hair dryer has a unique design for it's logo. It literally has three buttons (Temperature, Speed and Cold Shot) and they are all colour coordinated. Plus, it has a professional salon touch of the loop hole on the end of the hair dryer - this is really handy and definitely keeps you organized. It has a pretty long wire cord (it's really long). Also, the Hana's Brand Commitment Statement, it's on the back of the box.
This is a lovely statement.
My opinion after the trial is still says the same - I still love it! It actually won the battle with my hair. My hair is naturally on the wavy so blow drying my hair straight is a battle field aka a huge challenge. However, with this hair dryer, it simplifies my life while keeping my hair healthy. Plus, the best part is that it's so quiet and doesn't really disturb anyone's sleep or bother anyone in my house (that itself is a huge plus point on my book). The machine helps me to save so much time in my everyday life ever since I started using it, plus it helps my hair to be tangled-free for the whole day. Overall, the product is super easy to use, fast results, hair looks healthier and more shiner, plus it looks like it has tons of volume, love the packaging, and really quiet. Also, I do agree that the price is a little weight on everyone's pocket, however it's worth every penny. In essence, this is still an amazing hair dryer. It produces great results for me and makes my life easier.