12 comments
  1. Stress and lack of sleep usually trigger mine. Also not having my caffeine. Soo bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much thinking (homeworks for example) + lack of sleep = headache

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow well I knew wearing tight buns and ponytails can cause headaches but I didn't know wearing high heels could! Thanx for sharing.

    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree.. I always get head ache because of lack of sleep, pony tails and the weather. It's so hot here in our country. Too bad! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, I get headache when im wathing too much television :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. used to have terrible headaches too that stopped when i started wearing glasses :)

    iam_kbc

    ReplyDelete
  7. also too much staring at computer screens. x

    http://sharpest-lives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weather can cause my headaches - but how are you supposed to avoid the weather? Work causes headaches too - when I'm on vacation I don't get any headaches. When I'm back to regular life I get at LEAST one headache a week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having headaches is awful, and I suffer from that a lot. Thanks for the tips dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    Visit my blog post; what is a migraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!