14 comments
  1. It's so hard not to have the holiday blues. To relax I love curling up with a good book, or going to the spa for a relaxing treatment xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call a friend for some coffee time always great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice post! i like listening to music to relax :)

    iam_kbc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the entire list, especially the part of the shopping and long showers. :D

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can not more agree with the whole list!! All those things are effective!!! Thank u for remind me to do all this from time to time!:)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful post!! i would love to do all these things right now :(

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No.5 and 9 are on my list too.. Nyc list :)

    New Post
    http://fictitious-fashion.blogspot.com/
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I do some of your destress ideas too when I was in uni! Well other than that, I eat a lot of desserts hehehe, not very healthy or a good idea but it sure did keeps me happy and fuel my brain! :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved this ideas. I really need this.
    I love your space here.
    Kisses dear!
    Giovanna

    http://gicorreaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. long showers, shopping, music, exercise...love these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Harija! Thanks for these helpful tips to ease Holiday/examination stress. Working retail, I can see the stressful Holiday season coming. It's always great to read and refer to these tips. I really like to sleep my stress off. :D

    Thanks so much for the comment on my laptop wallpaper. Love Hello Kitty. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey thankyou so much for your comment you have an amazing blog yourself. and yes i would love to follow eachother.
    XOXO
    claudia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!