15 comments
  1. WOW, thank you very much for sharing!
    I'll be honest, I only been to the dentist once in my livem about 14 years ago, and I still had baby teeth...
    The reason I never went back was due to the money... Dentist are so expensive over here :/
    But now I will try to see if I can go to the Doctor before the end of the year.

    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice advices and thanks for sharing :)
    Unfortunately I don't have a perfect smile :( but it looks perfect when I'm really really happy and nothing is better than that.

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is really good, and made me a litlle bit sad, I like different kind of juices, I never thought it can harm my teeth. But I guess it doesn´t matter, as I am and will always be a huge CHOCOLATE and SWEETS FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Your blog is lovely and I really enjoy reading your posts! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantó el post, gracias por los consejos!!

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really really helpful!! thanks so much for sharing this!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    FB
    Tweet ME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good poxt!! thank you for this...

    helpful and very informative. xoxo! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, I'm so glad you shared these tips! It's important to remember how to keep teeth healthy!

    xx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek, makes me feel so guilty for scoffing sweeties today!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your very sweet comment! sorry Ive taken so long to reply,its hard finding the time to get on blogger,super busy at Uni! Thanks for your idea of doing nail tuturials,its a great idea,may have to do it,in the near future,post,Im addicted to nail art!
    Fabulous post as always. Great helpful tips,its so hard not to be tempted my sugery foods and soda's! Its so bad for your teeth but it tastes so good :D x
    Happy Halloween x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really helpful...I didn't knew that citrus family ca be harmful for teeths...I thought it to be other way round!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Darling!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!
    Greatly appreciated.

    Sure, I'm now following you in GFC and would love a follow back.


    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drinking alcohol is very harmful to your teeth, indeed. If you're too drunk, you can fall asleep almost instantly. You seem not to care about brushing your teeth anymore. The harmful results that alcohol can then do to your teeth is definitely twice more effective since they stay longer in your mouth. Make it a habit to always remember brushing your teeth after drinking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!