39 comments
  1. i am the same as you! towards the end of a school term, i'll usually get burnt out & just not really care abt anything! hang in there!! and gl w school. don't stress too much & just try to find a good balance. it's important to enjoy your time in school as well as study. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll get all of your stuff well organized and I wish you good luck with this year at school :)
    Have a spectacular day,

    xoxo
    http://marinnelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a nice "back to School" moment Rija! :-)

    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understand! I've been there! Good luck with your studies. It's hard, but soooo worth it. I'm in your corner. Keep us posted! :)
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on those papers!!
    i'm both sad and glad that school days are behind me =P

    looking forward to the fringe top DIY post ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm in college, and that is so nice! :-) eheh btw, i hope like everything, i'm new here...


    xoxo, www.sweetest-cotton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to those winners!! And congrats to u on ur final yr! U can do it, graduate and pamper urself! :) Dun hate study now! U will miss it when u start working trust me hehe, I just graduated a yr ago and hated studying, bt yeah I'm starting to miss it now LOL

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with all that courses! Just take it easy and organised! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss school! :-) Just always remember to take a deep breath and have some fun mixed into all of the work!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck to you with your school! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck wwith everything, I'm sure that you will have a pretty succesfull year.

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Harija!
    I'm back!
    Thank you for your sweet comment! ^_^

    Kisses!
    New Post ♥ Dressy Celeb

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've also started my Master's degree classes this past Monday. Good luck with your studies darling!
    And you need to thank me! It's my pleasure to follow you and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's so great that you are going back to school. you are taking a lot of classes so good luck with everything. hope you have a wonderful semester and do great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with stating school again and for getting all your work done!
    Ive got one more week left till I go back,Im excited and so nervous! I have so much work to do too,and I havent even started yet :D
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend,and thank you for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post! love the idea with the "ask me" button!
    wish you a wonderful week.
    maren anita
    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah hang in there. Just remember there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

    Hope your having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. School definitely seems impossible to handle at times, but just keep your chin up and remember that all you can do is your best.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just wanted to wish u lovely day my dear!:)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for commenting :). also, check out my alexa chung giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your comments are always so sweet and they make my day too. Thank you so much. Makes me happy to visit your blog. What you write is always so inspiring. :)

    As for school, congratulations on your third year of university. :) I know for sure you can handle the projects and assignments. Plus, finishing them is always a great accomplishment and very rewarding too. :)

    I wish you luck this semester. Enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good luck with your busy back to school time and congrats to the winners!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other, I'm following you now :)

    Totally experiencing the same situation as you now, but yeah, just hang in there and you'll be fine :)

    http://whitneeeey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for commenting on my blog!u have a lovely blog! im following you now!follow me back :)
    http://desireekoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! I would love to follow each other!
    I follow you now!
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for your comment :9
    ok,I follow you now!
    Very nice blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. lovely blog. I just followed you with a great pleasure! have a nice back to schoole :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like your blog! I follow you! if you want look my sketches!
    big hug from Italy! nick
    http://nicksketches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice blog

    fallow me ;)

    Please, visit on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  30. absolutely yes. just below. your blog is beautiful.
    follow back. <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. lovely blog..
    :) Thanks for dropping by my blog dear.. :) I'm following you now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. i loveee your blog!! havee a great day!! x

    ReplyDelete
  33. It was so weird going back to school after two years of working for me. But here I am studying French in a univeristy in Finland! :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for you're comment back! Sure I could participate, but unfortunately I don't seem to find my way around this blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day! I will gladly follow you. Welcome to follow my blog )))

    http://arco-iris-anastasia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for compliment and I'll be happy to follow you. Follow me back so we can stay in touch! : )

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you so much (again) and have a wonderful holidays! : --- )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!