62 comments
  1. Tehehe interesting ^__^
    I love reading what people have in their bag!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this...fun to see what others carry!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post nice to know im not the only one with pens in my bag lol

    xo-Kayla Marie
    www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love learning about the purse contents of other people! I will have to go and make one now too :P

    I love how sporty your lacoste bag is

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Lacoste bag, and all the items you have. I love bag raid posts a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post is so interesting im following you blog please follow back so we can keep in touch :)


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. im always nosy & curious what's in ppl's purses hehe the purse hanger is so nifty!! i think i need to buy one. i can't stand putting my bag on the floor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Hoy many thing in your bag isn't? =)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am oddly obsessed with what people have in their purses?! It's so fun reading these posts. ! I need to do this. It's interesting and gives an intimate insight into the purse owner! Love it!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post!
    I love youre blog!
    yes i would like to follow you!
    Will you follow me ?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have pretty much the same contents in my purse as well ;) Hmm.. this is a really interesting post, I shall try this one myself and of course, give you credit ;)

    Cheers!

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  12. that brave of you to show us all. I follow you, nice blog.^^
    Mer

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you soo much for your sweet words about my blog, Harija!!! I definitely want to follow each other:D Besides everything you wrote, I also have a fan shaped like a flower in my bag:) kisses:*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad that I'm not the only one to carry so much stuff inside my purse ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow all the interesting things inside your bag!you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the sweet comment! this is a cool post, i might have to do one like it too haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. i also have the same survey to celebrities. i love this what's in your purse game...

    following you now, hope you follow me back!
    http://noehs-ark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey ya! Thanks for commenting on my blog . I just checked out your blog and I'm loveing it! Would be happy if we follow each other.

    love from laviefabuleuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey dear ! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog btw :)
    sure , i've just following you . follow me back ,okay ? i'll wait ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. great post .
    follow me back
    http://moderngirls-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the commnet on my blog.
    I love your blog. so lovely! following now<3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your comment on my blog! you have a new fan! Your bag is super nice and very useful! Greetings from Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you for your comment and of course i'd like to follow each other! following you now :)

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello girl, Thanks for coming on my blog. I'd like to follow each other!!! Do you follow me???

    see u!
    http://castro-pri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always love seeing what others keep in their purses. I should get one of those purse hangers for myself as well - it looks like it would be handy for when you're out.

    ReplyDelete
  26. yay!! i love love love looking through people's purses hahahah i love your lacoste bag it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous post! I definitely need a purse hanger for my purse! Sounds very handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. We love these kinds of posts. We might need to do a new one of these - it's been a few months!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice post! You have a lot of things in your bag! ^_^

    Kisses!
    New Post ♥ Dressy Celeb

    ReplyDelete
  30. i really like these type of posts!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Omg how many things.. and I thought I'm the worst!:Dlol Great sneak-peak hun!;)
    xoxo
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. interesting! At least you don't have any junk in your bag, everything is useful. Haha...you won't want to see what's in my bag.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I did one of these! I love these kind of posts! And I'd love to follow each other, I just added you :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice blog! Would you like to follow each other :-)?
    http://www.annaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Interesting post!!!! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog :-)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Harija! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I follow you! Folow back?! ;)
    Kiss!

    Ylenia
    Fashion Ave

    ReplyDelete
  37. i love when i see these posts! and congrats to the winner.

    also, did you know you're 2 followers away from being at 1000? yay!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love this post! :)
    Of course I will follow each other!

    xxx

    www.jessicasofienielsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. That was interesting!

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very interesting tag. Unlike you I have a very few things in my purse. :P

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great post!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fun post! I like it ^^

    http://asummerinswanage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great post hun. I love reading what's in people's bag. I recently read what was in Nina Dobrev's bag lol, I'm going to have to do this some time ;)
    XOXO Terri

    ReplyDelete
  44. Nice post. Love catching a glimpse of what's inside people's bags. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just like my bag! lol
    Love it!
    Have a nice week =)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  46. Cutest stuff in your purse! Love it all!

    ps. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm returning the favour :)

    Thom@
    www.everyonescelebrity.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. lots of cool stuffs ( :
    love 'em! love your blog!! following you now...
    (first time here)
    have a fun/fab weekend. xoxo!

    Marga C
    http://margaret-online.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. love this lacoste-bag!!:)

    love,
    rosecandle11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love these kinds of posts :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following you too!! xx

    http://soanthro.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Gracias por tu comentario y claro que te sigo me encantaría. Muy interesante este tipo de post te gustaría seguirme? Un beso
    http://sweetydivine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for your nice comment! : ) Oh I love to see what others have in their bag! Great post.

    Mind following us? We'll sure follow you back. ; )
    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!