103 comments
  1. lovely post, loved reading your facts!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! love this post and facts :D Great post as always x
    Hope you have a lovely day <3
    billiejean44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream house is fantastic! :)

    Thank you for your comment!
    Kisses!
    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag! Love your dream house.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely random things. It's great idea to choose a quote for the day for inspiration!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also did something like this before. The one's about the ten intangible things I can't live without and the other one's about my ten childhood things. :-) It's fun!

    I also love nature, boxes, coffee and planner just like you, dear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blg! Followed you, follow me..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing dream house! That is massive!

    Jelenadoll <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comment on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Love your new layout. Its been a while - I hope school hasn't been driving you crazy and you are enjoying your Summer.

    Hugs from NY

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the saying :)


    xx

    Rosa

    My Stylish Little Secret
    http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes i will follow you

    hope you follow me back ;D

    kisses from germany

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great idea, it´s always nice to learn something more personal about my fave bloggers :)
    Good luck with earning enough money for your dream house ;)

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dream house is really dreamy!:)))
    Thank u so much for sharing this, and for visiting my blog! Of course it would be great to follow each other, as a matter of the fact I have already started!;)
    kisses
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's such a beautiful quote! and i really like your dream house too. i think it looks very similar to my dream house, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos. Your dream house looks really pretty and I love the box!

    Sarah
    x

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a very interesting tag. I think I should do it too. And I really like the pictures they are not bad at all. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. loved reading your facts hon!! your dream house is GORGEOUS!!!!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the comment! ;) Stay awesome~
    xoxo from singapore,
    the-fashionshadow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my first time to your blog & I adore it. Great post! :D Following www.Handpckd.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. re your comment: i have heard of your religion before, however i had never actually encountered anyone who practised it. my parents are protective as well, however our culture is very open so i tended to look at teenagers who were much more carefree than me. i've never lived under strict rules and don't really know what it's like to be under constant observation all the time...

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the quote there!

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post! i remember the bus school, when i was a girl i went to my school in a big bus heh!

    have a great day!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. love these pics and subscription!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yeah it is. Can't believe it's August. :|

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd love to follow you! ;)
    Thanks a lot for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for commenting!Wonderful post!I am following you, follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love reading posts like this :) I'm the same with the coffee...when I see it advertised or someone with it, I have to have some (Tim's included..mmmm). Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xx from Montreal,

    Sarah
    I Bleed Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice! xo



    p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for sharing 10 Random Things with us. I love reading stuff like this. :) Your dream house is GORGEOUS. Hope you'll get your dream house someday soon. :) Thanks for congratulating me on my award/tag. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi! Your blog is just amazing! Thanks for your comment! I am now following!!! Follow me? ;)

    http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey! Thanks for passing by! I really apreciate that you liked my look.. and ofcourse I would like to follow each other!

    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. Finny post! :) I like the idea, maybe I'll try doing this one day :)

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for your comment. I'm following, of course. Follow back? I will be happy. :)

    http://littleangel-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for stoppin' by at my blog :)

    sure, i really love to follow each other :D
    i'm following you now
    wish you can do the same thing whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Really nice post :)

    Sure I'm following you now :)

    xx
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  37. That house is amaze!!! Following u now! Follow me back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I loved reading your post. I'm definitely following you, would u like to do the same?
    Thank u for dropping by my blog. :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. You are too cute! Thanks for your sweet comment! sure, lets follow eachother! I will start. www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. lovely post! sooo cute - you made me smile and I can't stop!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  41. love the post! :) ok sure, i'll follow you then heheh,
    thxs for visiting, greattt post XD

    Olla, xoxo.
    http://stoppedinthelaas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the solar power top and thanks for commenting on my post.. I've followed you =)) Follow me back?

    LeCarpe.blogspot.com

    - Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  43. love your randomness :) i hope i will be the lucky winner when you away those solar power hahahhaha...can you imagine how much energy we can save, if every household have that?! heheheh....keep on sharing your happy thoughts. take care

    ReplyDelete
  44. wow great post!!
    I loe the coffee too!!! :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a great blog.

    Please visit also mine if you have the time.

    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  46. thanks for the comment :)
    I´ll follow!

    www.heartbloodsymphony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sure, I followed you :) Thanks for the comment. Always look forward to reading different blogs :)

    www.rock-rollbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hey! Thanks for visiting! You have a cool site too! I am now follow your blog and via Twitter...would appreciate if you could do the same. Thanks!!

    xoxo,
    Tammy♥

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great blog. Already a fan ;)

    Movimento Moda
    http://movmoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. great post!!! love posts like this hehe

    lovely blog too, hun! so glad i came across it xx

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for your comment!

    Following! follow back? :)

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you for checking out my blog! I'm loving the DIY ideas I've seen so far on your posts, you now have a new follower!

    http://lexi-and-button.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. "to earn it I need to study hard" Don't worry cutie! you are not the only one, the same here ;)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  54. hey, thanks for the comment - im following u :) follow back?

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thank you! I like the random things.

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi! Thank you for your comment :)
    Yes, we can follow each other :) I follow you now ;)
    http://itsjeyjey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  57. That's a very nice quote! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  58. nice post! xx

    http://balletme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  59. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    I really like your blog, especially this Ten Random Things post...so I definitely will be following :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. hey thanks for your comment
    im interested in follow each other so i've already followed you, follow back so :D nice blog

    www.raisaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. You have a wonderful blog. Thanks for visiting mine.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  62. thank for your comment. pf course we can follow eachother.i'm using google reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi Harija!
    Your blog is so different from the others!
    I just loved!
    I'm following you already!
    Thank's for passing by La Vie En Rose.
    bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great blog you have :)
    thanks for the comment on my blog <3
    i am now following you ;)

    N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. nice blog!
    i'm following you now an w8ing for you to follow mine :)

    xoxo
    dawn

    http://dawndawndawndawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thank you for your comment on my blog!
    i'm following you.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  67. Sure I would be happy to follow each other! You have a very creative and lovely blog!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  68. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this. :) Thanks for the lovely comment dear. xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. great blog! i love the positive vibe on your blog.. hope to see more of your post..
    btw- am a new follower here, i hope you could return the favor.. thanks dear! :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Great idea to do a post like this one x

    ps would you please vote for me on my blog? <3

    ReplyDelete
  71. nice post...of course we can follow each other....i'm following you hope you will do the same.......http://mininuni.blogspot.com/
    xoxo mininuni

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hi!
    I'm following you!
    Follow me.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love tags like this!
    it's not everyday you get to learn a little bit more about the bloggers whose blogs you read =)

    ReplyDelete
  74. Cool blog... I followed your blog by the way. =) Feel free to follow mine.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    I'm following you now! :)
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  76. Thanks for your visit on my blog, hope to see you again! I would love to follow you, I love your writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. Thank your for your comment on my blog. I really like your blog!
    I follow you now. And I would love it, if you followed me too. :-)

    - Karoline
    http://karolinesmith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  78. following beautiful words thank you for visiting the blogdicionariodagarota.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I really like your dream house photo :) it looks like a gorgeous house !! work hard !! :D

    http://fall-e-n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Great post! It's nice to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Loved your dream house :)
    Tks for visiti my blog.. Go back there!
    Following you..
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  82. Wow! The Dream house is awesome! :) Great top 10! :)

    btw, I am your new follower of your cute page, hope you will visit and follow my page too :)

    jewelclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Your dream house is gorgeous and thanks for entering my giveaway~

    ReplyDelete
  84. Thanks for the lovely comment. I am now following you. I like this post, it's unique.

    ReplyDelete
  85. hey
    could it be that youre from india?
    well i like your posts and it would be great if you vistit my page.i am very happy abt nee readers. :D
    pls dont stop posting
    with regards
    mybeauty5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to be bloggie friends! Now following you! :)

    barbandjo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. cool post! followed you! ;)
    follow back?! http://beyondnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. this is a really fun and unique post! i like your blog. thanks for commenting on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. thank you again always in bloom blog

    ReplyDelete
  90. Lovely blog! Follow you!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  91. i'll follow you through gfc ...nice blog and thanks for dropping by on mine >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  92. Awesome, I always have big handbag with me, because I carry to many things with me :)
    p.s. sure we can follow each other, I already follow you,

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Beautifull post!
    I will follow you
    hope you follow me back :)
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Lovellyy! Sure.I'm following u! thank u so much! www.livinginfashiiion.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. My apology dear, for me being rude! anyhow such a great post I really love the quote on #9 I find it really true, I kept telling my husband about that issue so when I saw your post, I read it right in front of his face :o) I hope he will stop worrying about ridiculous things in life! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!