25 comments
  1. cool post! hah i love t-shirts too, but only if they r comfortable enought and not tight

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! happy monday :) thanks for visiting my blog. and thnaks for sharing costume squad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment!

    I follow you!

    XOXO

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post, thanks for sharing


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your lovely comment,and for this amazing post! <3
    Hope you have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your coment! I follow you!

    xoxo
    Isa GG.

    browniesmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for comment !I follow you and I hope you follow me back :)

    http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. opps...haha I just saw the USA and Canada only. Your T-shirt is cute. I always like Tees with a message, especially the funny ones.

    Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog! Sure followed you!

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow u, hope u follow me back, too :D

    xoxo

    http://my-design-collection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bardzo fajny blog :)
    Dodaję go do obserwowania
    Liczę na to samo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! amazing post, i really love this designs!! great and originals!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool t-shirts! fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the comment! ((:
    i want to follow, but sort of confuse how to, coz i don't see the follow button on your page :(
    maybe you can comment back. thanksss, xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!! Always love popping over to your blog, you have such interesting posts! Some of these T-shirts are hilarious!!
    xo
    Sada

    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh I love the t-shirt you chose! I always loved that slightly nerdy joke :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I truly appreciate every single comment :)

    xx from Montreal,

    Sarah
    www.ibleedfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Harija, thanks for your comment, I´m following you :)
    Amazing post, this shirt is awesome! :D

    xx from Slovakia

    Souri
    www.keepsmilingsouri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. świetny blog <3
    zapraszam do mnie, będzie mi miło jak wpadniesz :D

    jesli chcesz mozemy się poobserwowac :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish i can do that during exam! find X! *circles X*

    ReplyDelete
  19. The t-shirts are hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. They do have some funny shirts over there. I liked the old Airplane the movie referenced on one--"Don't Call Me Shirley."

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. SO cute!!!

    www.everyonescelebrity.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My fav shirt is the bayside girls tee.
    kayleefaith1228@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!