20 comments
  1. I have! This is simply the result of all the wrong things we've been doing to the Earth. In my last post, I was actually wondering about this as well. Last week, it rained so much in Portugal, it almost looked like winter again. And it is spring, almost summer. Today, it's so hot it is almost impossible to stay outside! And a month ago, or so, we had some floods here, due to the awful weather. :/
    Congratulations to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myeah I have too :(
    I hate seeing there are no progress in the changes to the good way!
    We have so many hotdays it's crazyy. Normally we have rains and stuff...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yap.....noticed also.....love the pictures u took to show the cange....great ideea....
    sorry for beeing so missing in accion....new job and less time:(
    how r u????
    xoxo
    gabri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting post you know.. And I noticed too

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the crazy stuff with the weather is so scary! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I yearn for the good old days, but were moving on ward and this is just the effect of having 7 billion people on the planet. Spent my weekend with fellow NYC bloggers having a picnic in Central Park. Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh yeah, I've been noticing it too O: Some say it's due to global warming (I think that's the case). But it's been really hot here, so hot that they decided to put it in our local newspaper. We've reached a temperature that hasn't been reached since 50 years ago. And also in the winter we've had about 16 inches O: The weather seems to be getting colder in the winter and hotter in the summer. It seems to be getting worse, but I'm hoping as time goes on it can't get any worse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post
    I have noticed, the world is telling us it's time to change

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, i have noticed the interesting weather and other events we've had this year...

    also, following you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post dear!

    it´s really scary to see what nature is doing..but we have to be nicer to earth! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an interesting post- you're absolutely right that things do change from year to year and what most of us notice and/or what stays with us are the negative things. This post was a great reminder to be thoughtful, but also more positive. And the photo is lovely :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  12. The weather does seem to be changing from one extreme to another :/
    chloe-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's true,i think everything will be worst..i also heard about the disappeareance of bees..

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog! yes to following each other! adding you now! xo

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its sad to know not many are stepping up to do something for our planet. You did a wonderful job :)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. Please do visit me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally have noticed, not to mention it can be flaming hot one day in Cali & cold and rainy the next. Lovely post, & you're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. Please do visit me again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!